Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm 25. I'm old.

Yesterday was my Birthday. For my Birthday Clif and i went to several resturants and had free food cuz it was my birthday. It was fun, We even had leftovers for today.
For dinner we met up with my family and friends and had Fuddruckers.
After that we went to My brother Johns house and hung out with my parents.
My Dad got me a ice chest and a birthday card that we can strum a guitar. (i think it was more for clif then me) He got me another card as well
i told my sister n law i would make a list of the places that do free food for your birthday. So here you go.
You have to go on your birthday and show id.
Joe's Real BBQ
Joe's Farm Grill
Liberty Market
Denny's
Firehouse subs
Krispty Kreame
You have to sign up on line but they give you a coupon that you can use in 2 weeks
Red Robin
Rubio's
Super Salad
Cold Stone
Golden Spoon
Black Angus
Fuddruckers
Orange Julius
Benihana

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! I signed myself up for a bunch of them!

    I got your message by the way. Sorry I haven't had a chance to call back.... it's been a crazy few days. Anyway... My Mom told me why you called. I will call you back tomorrow. OR you can shot me an email to mashton73@gmail.com and I will get the blog updated with your new email address. :)

    ReplyDelete