Monday, November 15, 2010

1 Whole Year

1113101435

Yesterday was Clif and my first anniversary.
Since yesterday was Sunday we celebrated it on Saturday. Clif wanted to surprise me on what we were doing. He didn't tell me till we pulled up to the final destination. He took me to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium. it was really cool. I have never been there. We were able to get really close to all the animals. And we ate in the restaurant inside the aquarium. and we sat right next to the sharks. We even went on a Safari train ride, where we were inside the animals little area. it was neat. After that we went home where i took a nap. (this pregnancy has really made me tired all the time) and then we went out for dinner. it was nice. I'm so lucky i have an amazing husband.

1113101050a

A Llama

 

1113101142

A white alligator (Clif was excited about this) 1113101235

Clif acting like (didn’t do a good job) he is Peeing on an otter.. like Peotter

1113101241

A shark i ate my lunch by

1113101327

Clif in front of a lot of fish

1113101425a

Clif feeding the baby giraffe

1113101046

A crazy ostrich, it was trying to get Clif

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog! I know you are at the hospital right now so you could be having your baby as I type this! You were so close to my home last week and you didn't come see me! Isn't that zoo fun!? Did you feed the giraffe's? Anyway, Happy Anniversary, and I can't wait to meet the newest Peoter!

    Love ya! Me!

    ReplyDelete