Friday, February 11, 2011

Brighton’s Blessing

IMGP2580

(Brighton would not let me take the bink out)

It’s amazing how big my baby is getting now. He is almost 3 months. Every time my mom sees him (which is usually once a week, she comes down here a lot) she said he looks so much bigger from last week. I don’t notice it as much because I’m with him 24/7.

On the 6th Brighton was Blessed. Clifton gave a great blessing, and it was good to see all the support my little guy is going to have through out his life.  We had a pretty big prayer circle. I was afraid not every one would fit. We had all my brothers, (John, Jason, Vernon, And Degen, my brother n law Rich couldn’t make it) My dad, Clif’s dad, And several of Clif’s closest friends (Daniel Porter, Brandon “Chunk” Halbert, Drew Solomon, and Jeremy Gratil)

After the blessing we went to Freestone Park and had sandwiches and peach cobbler. Clif and his friends went and played Frisbee and my nephews played too. Grandpa Perry took them to the batting cages and on a train ride. I cant wait to see Brighton get older so he can have so much fun with his cousins.

IMGP2571

(I took the bink out)

No comments:

Post a Comment