Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our Sick Weekend

Thursday night Clif came home to me sick. So Friday I had to take care of him. he slept all day. I brought him food in bed. Saturday He was feeling better. But Sunday I started feeling sick, and am still sick. we just hope Brighton doesn’t get sick. He has been so good. yesterday morning he stayed in his bed playing while I slept, usually in the morning  as soon as he wakes up he wants out.

IMGP2597

A Yummy salad, tomato soup, and Lemon Herbal Tea

IMGP2598

Chicken noodle soup, and fruit

IMGP2600

I was trying to take care of clif at the moment, it was only going to be a minute, but Brighton was screaming he was hungry. I had a bottle in the fridge left over from the day before when (we went to olive garden and I don’t like breast feeding in public), so I gave that him telling him if he cant wait a minute while I get medicine for his dad he’ll have to feed himself. and he did he drank the whole bottle, it was only 1 ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment