Yesterday my niece come over to hang out with me while her mom, dad and riley went to watch rango.
First we mad Pizza, Mattie was such good help she rolled out dough, then did dishes. She loved washing the dishes.
She wore one of my aprons, but the still didn’t keep her clean, when se ate her pizza she covered herself in pizza sauce.
Mattie was so good for me, and Brighton wasn’t he didn’t have a very good nap at all (He has been sick). So I had to take care of Brighton and try to get him to take a good nap. So when I started taking care of Brighton Mattie decided she wanted to go outside, and needed clif. Clif was still at work. So Mattie kept running to the window and looking outside to see if Clif was home yet.
Brighton Finally fell asleep, and Mattie and I went out on our balcony to wait for clif and play with bubbles.
Clif made it home and Mattie was very excited to see him.
On a side note, Clifton has won over everyone of my nephew's hearts. Everytime we go over to any of their houses to visit, they always ask first, "Where's Clif??" before they even say hi. I used to be the person they asked about! *sniff sniff* although when we visit Clif's nephew Matthew from his sister Julie, he always cries when Clif holds him. It's pretty funny, we all laugh about it. I think Clif's working his way into the little guy's heart, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment