Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Silky

So about a month ago I discovered Brighton likes his “Silky”, which is my dry silk g’s, properly cut up. One Night he was crying for a couple hours, and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong, I tried feeding him, changed his diaper, tried to get gas out of his belly, and nothing would work, I tried feeding him again, and I noticed he was grabbing my top and getting mad. I had a cotton top on. I knew his older cousin Maddux liked Silky’s and so I gave him a silky top, and he went right to sleep, I tested this out a couple times to see if that is what he really wanted, and it was. So now I’m in trouble if he is anything like his cousin Maddux, he will have a silky forever, and get into anyone he knows who wears silkys, drawers and find him a silky. I’ll worry about that later, for right now if that is the only thing that calms him down he can have it. He has a really long one that he like a lot, he likes to mostly play with that one, and a few smaller ones that he likes on and over his face. My mom was holding him this weekend and trying to put him to sleep, the only way she could was put the silky over his face.

0317111939

0425110921b

No comments:

Post a Comment