So every Easter my mom’s side of the family goes camping, and we have the best time. We have been doing this for like 35 years and we have been able to go to many different places around Az. This year we went to Roosevelt lake, which is one of our favorite places. Since Easter was later in the year this year it is the perfect weather to go camping at the lake. It’s not to cold to get into the water, but its not to hot that you are all sweaty all day. We had a blast. We always have get meals planned out that all the families cook together, and fun activities planned out, like potato sack races, boating, dirt bikes/ quads, sitting around talking, card games, Easter egg hunts (where the Easter bunny’s help gives prizes to the luck egg hunter) and we always have a game a capture the flag. This years capture the flag game many of they boys had stepped in cactus. ouch! Also since Clif has been in the family we have had singing around the campfire (clif always borrows a friends acoustic guitar, we really need to get him his own) Clif always makes up the funniest songs too, the sad part is he doesn’t remember them. Like last year he sang the funniest song about how everyone is wearing Kempton shirts but there isn’t a single Kempton here. and the year before was about how we got lost trying to find the camping spot, and I had to stop and see people. this year he didn’t make one up about camping, just my little pony, because riley really wanted him to sing the my little pony song. and Maddux wanted him to sing a Kobe Bryant song, but Clif never heard of it, and Maddux was sad, and Ryan said “Dude Maddux he’s not lil' Wayne”, and later on Clif and Ryan D. played. We had a lot of fun. Brighton met all his cousins he hasn’t met yet. And my Poor baby he I so white, I put a lot of sun block on him and he still burnt. He had a lot of fun though, he was spoiled he was held all day long, and the first night it got cold so he got to sleep in bed with Clif and I. And he shared his toys (a swing, exersaucer, and play mat) with his cousin’s Jaylie and Isaac. He didn’t go on the boat though, he almost did, but I’m glad I didn’t take him, it was a little bumpy and he hates his life jacket. I didn’t take any pictures and I’m really sad I didn’t I brought my camera and video camera and I didn’t even pull them out. I need to get better at that. these are the only picture I took, and they are when I was buying his hat and sun glasses
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment